Now is the high incidence of influenza, and the NCP epidemic is entering a complex stage. Many people are not clear about colds, flu and NCP, and there is a great panic. So how to distinguish the three? Take a look!
Difference between cold, flu and NCP
1. Cold: The main symptoms are sore throat, cough, sneezing and runny nose. Children and some adult patients will have fever. In general, the symptoms will not be serious and the disease will slowly heal itself.
2. Flu: Sore throat is more severe than common cold, accompanied by high fever (body temperature> 38.5 ° C), general weakness, headache, muscle pain and other systemic symptoms. Prone to serious complications.
3. NCP: the first symptoms are fever and cough. As the disease progresses, persistent high fever, chest tightness, and dyspnea may appear. Wet sounds of "snoring and snoring" can be heard in the lungs.
What are the common signs after infection with coronavirus?
1. Fever, fatigue, dry cough, shortness of breath, and dyspnea gradually appear. Some patients have mild onset symptoms without fever.
2. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure, and even death.
I would like to remind everyone that relatively speaking, people with low immune function and the elderly are more likely to be infected or become critically ill. These people need to pay special attention to protection. During the Spring Festival, do not attend large gatherings, go to areas where there are many people, wash your hands frequently, wear a mask, and maintain indoor ventilation.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.